Get the Best Price on Your CNC Machines, Gear Machines, and Other Used Industrial Equipment
Whether you're in the process of changing out a production line, closing your business, or discontinuing a specific part of process equipment, Gibbs Machinery is your trusted partner to maximize the value of your assets.
At Gibbs, we specialize in buying and selling a diverse range of industrial equipment, including CNC machines, gear machines, and production machinery. Our comprehensive services cater to sellers looking to quickly offload idle equipment and find buyers through our efficient online marketplace.
Count on us to facilitate the sale of your used equipment directly, ensuring you receive top dollar and achieve the best price. With a focus on delivering maximum cash value, Gibbs Machinery is your go-to solution for selling surplus equipment and industrial parts. Let us guide you through the process and ensure your machinery is sold swiftly and at its highest value.
Why Work with Gibbs to Sell Used Machinery?
- We've been in business for over 75 years serving machine tool customers worldwide. We know our markets, we know values, and we are ready to buy today or steer you in the best direction to get top dollar for your equipment.
- We are a stocking dealer with over 55,000 square feet of warehouse space available. That means if time is an issue for you we can put a deal together quick and move the equipment out of your shop to clear up that floor space.
- We operate globally buying and selling. We regularly buy equipment to ship back to the United States from abroad – Mexico, Europe, South America, and Asia. We are always looking for late model machines anywhere in the world.
Used Industrial Machinery and CNC Equipment We Can Sell Fast:
Explore a seamless experience in selling your used industrial and production equipment through our dedicated online marketplace. At Gibbs Machinery, we specialize in connecting sellers and buyers to maximize the value of surplus equipment. Whether you're looking to quickly offload idle machinery, sell surplus equipment at top dollar, or find buyers for industrial parts, our platform ensures a streamlined process. Trust us to sell your used equipment directly to a targeted audience, ensuring you receive the best price and achieve the maximum value for your assets.
With our expertise in used equipment auctions, we provide a platform where sellers and buyers meet for a swift and efficient sale. Explore our extensive categories listings, from Boring Mills and CNC Machining Centers to Gear Accessories and Tooling, and let us help you navigate the selling process seamlessly.
- Horizontal Boring Mills
- Vertical Boring Mills
CNC Machining Centers
- Vertical Machining Centers
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- Horizontal Lathes
- Vertical Lathes
Gear Accessories and Tooling
- Cutter Heads
- Change Gears
- Taper Adapters
- Index Plates
- Hob Arbors
Bevel Gear Machinery
- Spiral Bevel Gear Generators
- Straight Bevel Gear Generators
- Spiral Bevel Gear Grinders
- Bevel Gear Lappers
- Bevel Gear Testing Machines
- Bevel Cutter Sharpeners & Inspection
Cylindrical Gear Machinery
- Gear Hobbers
- Gear Shapers
- Gear Testers
- Gear Grinders
- Gear Shavers
- Gear Chamfering & Deburring
- Gear Hones
- Spline Rollers
- Hob & Broach Sharpeners
- Miscellaneous Gear Equipment
- Cylindrical Grinders
- Internal Grinders
- Surface Grinders
- Crankshaft Milling Machines
- Crankshaft Turning Machines
- Crankshaft Grinding Machines
- Camshaft Milling Machines
- Camshaft Grinding Machines
- Miscellaneous Production Machinery
- Gun Drills
- Tool and Cutter Sharpeners
- Tool Room Equipment
Get the Best Price on Your Used Machinery
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about selling your industrial machinery and CNC equipment? Look no further. At Gibbs Machinery, we've compiled a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions to guide you through the process seamlessly. Whether you're wondering about the types of machinery we buy, the selling options available, or how to get the best price for your equipment, we've got you covered.
How can I sell my surplus or decommissioned machinery?
If you have surplus or decommissioned assets, you can contact us today. We offer various options, including making a buyer an outright offer, an equipment dealer brokering machines still in use, taking equipment on consignment, or organizing a liquidation event based on your goals and timeline.
What types of machinery does Gibbs Machinery Company buy?
We buy a wide range of machinery, from individual production and surplus machines for individual sellers to entire production lines for companies and factories. Whether you're changing out a production line, closing your business, or discontinuing a specific part, we are interested in purchasing.
Why should I choose Gibbs to sell my machinery?
There are several reasons to work with Gibbs:
- We have over 75 years of experience serving machine tool customers worldwide.
- We have in-depth knowledge of market values and can help you get top dollar for your equipment.
- With over 55,000 square feet of warehouse space, we can quickly arrange deals and clear up floor space in your shop.
- We operate globally, buying and selling equipment worldwide, including Mexico, Europe, South America, and Asia.
What types of used machinery and CNC equipment can be sold quickly
through Gibbs Machinery Company
We can help you purchase and sell a variety of used machinery and CNC equipment, including:
- Boring Mills (Horizontal and Vertical)
- CNC Machining Centers (Vertical and Horizontal)
- CNC Lathes (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Gear Accessories and Tooling (Cutter Heads, Change Gears, Index Plates, etc.)
- Bevel Gear Machinery (Generators, Grinders, Lappers, etc.)
- Cylindrical Gear Machinery (Hobbers, Shapers, Testers, Grinders, etc.)
- Grinders (Cylindrical, Internal, Surface)
- Production Machinery (Crankshaft and Camshaft Machines, Broaches, etc.)
- Other Machinery (Gun Drills, Presses, Saws, Tool and Cutter Sharpeners, etc.)
How can I get the best price for my used machinery?
To get the best price for your used machinery, contact us now. We have the expertise and resources to evaluate your equipment and provide you with a competitive offer. Whether you're a seller looking to sell quickly or get top dollar, we can assist you in a great price and achieving your goals.